他其实没那么喜欢你 第77期:无法自由爱就不是真爱

文集库 名人故事 2020-05-27 13:21:34 0
Chapter 10

第10章

He's Just Not That Into You If He's Married (andOther Insane Variations of Being Unavailable)

如果他结婚了(或者有其它离谱的得不到的理由)那他只是没那么喜欢你

If You're Not Able to Love Freely, It's Not Really Love

如果你无法自由去爱,那就不是真爱

This is going to be controversial, but I am going tosay it anyway.

这会导致争议,但是我无论如何都要这么说。

No matter how powerful and real your feelings may be for someone, if that person cannot fullyand honestly return them and therefore actively love you back, these feelings mean nothing.

不管你对一个人的感情多么浓烈真实,如果这个人无法全心全意的回报然后积极的爱你,那这些感情什么都不是。

Sure, they may feel powerful, deep, mythic in scope and proportion.

当然了,也许它们在范围和比例上感觉强烈、深厚、如同神话般。

You may "never ever have felt this way before."

你也许“从未有过如此感受。”

他其实没那么喜欢你 第77期:无法自由爱就不是真爱

But who cares? If the person you "love" (and I make air-quote with my fingers) cannot freelyspend his days thinking about you and being with you, it's not real love.

但是谁在乎呢?如果你“爱”的人(我做了个手指在空中比兔子耳朵的动作)无法自由的花时间去想念你和你在一起,那就不是真爱。

The "But His Wife Is Such a Bitch" Excuse

“但是他的妻子是个婊子”的借口

Dear Greg,

亲爱的格雷格,

I'm dating my married boss. We've kept it on the down-low so no one will find out about it.

我正在跟我的已婚老板约会。我们很低调,所以别人不会发觉。

I really, really love him, and he loves me.

我真的真的很爱他,他也爱我。

I know it's wrong to date a married man, but his wife is so awful to him.

我知道跟一个已婚男人在一起是错误的,但是他的妻子待他很坏。

She calls him names and tells him that he's stupid.

她叫他的名字说他蠢。

They never have sex. He tells me that I'm the only thing keeping him going.

他们从不做爱。他告诉我我是唯一让他坚持下去的存在。

How can I leave him when he's going through such a hard time and I love him so much?

在他经历如此困难时期而我又如此爱他的情况下,我怎能离他而去?

Signed Blaire

布莱尔

版权声明:

本文内容来自互联网,不代表本站立场。
本网站内容均来源于互联网,用于信息传播作用,若有侵权,请联系站长删除5816929@qq.com。

下一篇 :返回列表

分享: